Thursday, December 3, 2015

Relax, I'm A Ninja

Relax, I’m A Ninja

by Natalie Whipple

Plot:

You may not believe ninjas are real, but after this book you might think twice. Tosh is just an ordinary, if not even a little nerdy, kid in everyone's perspective until you know his true side. It’s not easy being an undercover ninja for Tosh, going to school not being able to use your skills in public. He soon realizes this when a ninja with a poisoned blade starts killing teens. Tosh and new recruit, Amy Sato, set out to identify the killer but soon find out that Ninjutsu is more evil than either of them could ever imagine. The closer Amy and Tosh grow together they develop a connection that is outrageous and realize this is how they can stop this lethal murderer but it could also cost both of them their lives.

My thoughts:

I choose this book after walking around the library for a very long time and nothing popping out at me until I saw this, after reading the back I was hooked I knew I was going to love this book. I normally don't read too many books because I either don't like what it's about or it's just  too long, but this booked was great I kept me constantly on the edge of my seat. I personally love this book because it's a perfect mixture of drama and action there wasn't too many dull moments. Tosh is a great character in this story because everyone thinks of him as some wimpy nerd but truly he's a great ninja and friend and that's what makes him such a cool character. If you're into action and you like books with a little drama this is a great book and you will want to read the next one.           


reviewed by I. S., Grade 10 Scona student

No comments:

Post a Comment